Details Matter–Project Management
Paladin Project Management, Because Your Time is Precious
You’re an expert in what you do, so trust Paladin to be the expert for your signage. Did you know that many signs require special city permits? Additionally, there are strict rules that govern the size of a sign. Paladin is here to ensure your sign is perfect the first time. If a sign is too small, drivers might not be able to read it, and that’s a waste of your time and money. Depending on location, local zoning might require letters to be a certain size so as to minimize the chances of accidents. Zoning laws may not permit certain types of signs. We take all of this into consideration when performing your detailed Paladin Site Survey.
When your Paladin Sign Expert visits your location, there are countless details we analyze before we ever begin creating your sign:
- Will we have to remove an existing sign?
- If we do, will there be any walls that need to be patched or repaired?
- What type of surface are we working with? Stucco, wood, brick, etc.?
- Are there any obstructions that might make installation challenging, like trees or other lights?
- Is there space available for the sign you want? If not, what are other sign options that are as good, if not better?
- What types of lighting options will work the best to draw meaningful attention to your sign?
- Which permits will we need to acquire give you the sign you want?
All this and more. Paladin appreciates that details make the difference between mediocre and magnificent. We’re here to keep in touch with you, answer any questions, troubleshoot unexpected problems or delays (I.e. Texas Ice Storms). You have a business to run, so relax and let us take care of what we do best.
Tempus Fugit–Time is Fleeting! Paladin Project Managers Free Up Your Time
Your Paladin Sign Specialist will be your one point of contact throughout the entire project to make the process as seamless as possible.